• Cinema

Pag 3 di 34 PrimoPrimo 12345613 ... UltimoUltimo
Visualizzazione risultati da 31 a 45 di 508

Discussione: [2] Road to Xbox Next | Topic di riferimento per rumors e annunci

Cambio titolo
    Nintendo, mon amour.... L'avatar di brema82
    Registrato il
    02-07

Skype, which was purchased by Microsoft for $8.5 billion in 2011, will be soon replace Xbox Live voice chat, according to someone familiar with the matter speaking with CVG.
    According to the site’s source, Microsoft plans to consolidate all of its communications technology into the Skype program. It’s already ditching its Messenger service for the program, with the switch expected to be pulled in March.
    The source said the next Xbox console will use the service instead of the current voice chat system.
    “You might jump to the conclusion that we’ll see asynchronous voice and video messages in next-gen Xbox Live,” the source added.

It’s not too far-fetched, really: job listings in April, May 2012 and August 2012 suggested the next-Xbox would support the service.
    http://www.vg247.com/2013/01/16/skyp...xt-xbox-rumor/

Utente L'avatar di alastor7000
    Registrato il
    12-08
    Io spero solo che rimanga una console per giocare. Mi vanno bene le funzionalità multimediali, ma già mi da noia tutta la pubblicità che c'è sulla dashboard attuale, alla fine tutto quello che è in piú va di contorno, ma il fulcro devono essere i giochi. Speriamo bene.

Registrato il
    12-08
    Kinect 2 incoming:

" Select games studios across Europe are working on "the next generation of motion control" with new development kits, CVG has learned.

According to a games developer familiar with the situation, Microsoft has already briefed a number of studios on the next phase in its motion control initiative. Future Xbox plans are so tightly guarded, however, that the source has not seen the development kits in person.
    It is not yet clear whether Microsoft will use technologies similar to Kinect for its next-gen motion control plans.

Previously leaked documents drafted in 2010 suggested that Microsoft was planning to double-up on Kinect's capabilities by using 'stereo sensor imaging' - a new technology that uses two separate cameras and microphones to create "full-body hi precision" motion control for multiple players at the same time.

The tag line in the document was "closer, wider, deeper".

The report added that a "dedicated processor", improved microphone, and enhanced RGB cam means that 'Kinect 2' will allow for "four players, sitting or standing" as well as sophisticated technology that can register props such as baseball bats.

Microsoft has sold about 18 million Kinect units, according to the most recent data."

Pissio
    Ospite
    Citazione anatem god Visualizza Messaggio
    Vale lo stesso e pure di più anche per quello in psw. Coda di paglia?
    Coda di paglia per cosa? Questo è uno dei topic più interessanti del Vox e per questo va alimentato, la next gen è alle porte, se quello che leggi ti porta bruciore al culo, girati e comincia a pedalare.

Inoltre è uscito un aggiornamento che interessa più 360_

Microsoft's solution for migrating Xbox Live accounts between regions is now live

https://twitter.com/ForensicGunk/sta...49990243954689

Era ora cazzo.
    Ultima modifica di Pissio; 17-01-2013 alle 12:48:54

Bannato
    Registrato il
    07-12
    Citazione Pissio Visualizza Messaggio
    Coda di paglia per cosa? Questo è uno dei topic più interessanti del Vox e per questo va alimentato, la next gen è alle porte, se quello che leggi ti porta bruciore al culo, girati e comincia a pedalare.
    Suvvia, non mi brucia un cazzo a me, anche perché di star qua come te a scartavetrare rumor farlocchi e fapparmi sulla cpu e gpu ne faccio tranquillamente a meno

Comunque buon proseguo a tutti, non prendetela a male.

Pissio
    Ospite
    Sai com'è, quello che sto facendo si fa una volta ogni 6/7 anni, possono assalirmi anche in 20 moderatori e dirmi che postare rumor sulle specs non serva nulla, io gli rispondo con l'ennesimo rumor giornaliero sulle spec. Btw, tu non sei una novità, non sei il primo che se ne viene fuori con la bacchetta, e non sarai nemmeno l'ultimo.

News che mi sembra non sia stata postata:

Xbox 720 Development 'Like Fight Club'

Work on Microsoft's next-gen Xbox 720 console is 'pretty much like Fight Club', according to an insider.

Published on Jan 16, 2013
    The first rule of Xbox 720 development? You do not talk about Xbox 720 development.
    A Microsoft insider has revealed work on the next-gen console is ‘pretty much like Fight Club’ with super-secretive practices which mean staff can’t even tell their line manager what they’re working on, according to CVG.
    The insider revealed: "When Microsoft wants to run a secret project, they divide it into tents, which are cross-discipline teams. The first you know of this is you're asked for a one-to-one webcam chat, where it's explained to you that it's pretty much Fight Club, and that you're not allowed to tell anyone that you've been talked to about "joining the tent".
    "You sign a load of paperwork, and then afterwards they give you some indication of what the hell you'll be working on.
    “The bit I find crazy is that you have to find time to work on the tent project yourself; your line manager isn't allowed to know what you're working on.
    "Microsoft sends out a list of stock answers that you're allowed to give if your manager asks you where all your time is going, and a phone number to call if they don't believe you. If they call that, they'll get confirmation you're working on a project, but absolutely nothing more."

Serve a poco visto che i leak arrivano ugualmente, gente fidata che lavora in MS

Cuore di Pietra L'avatar di Baffo.
    Registrato il
    05-06
    Suvvia, non mi brucia un cazzo a me, anche perché di star qua come te a scartavetrare rumor farlocchi e fapparmi sulla cpu e gpu ne faccio tranquillamente a meno

grazie per i tuoi sempre interessantissimi interventi: la tua opinione è tenuta in alta considerazione
    MUOIA SANSONE CON TUTTI I FILISTEI
    See Ya, Space GamesRadar.it
    CHI RIMANE È COMPLICE

Mod Skywalker L'avatar di Shoot
    Registrato il
    09-05
    Vale lo stesso e pure di più anche per quello in psw. Coda di paglia?
    Citazione Pissio Visualizza Messaggio

Citazione Baffo. Visualizza Messaggio
    grazie per i tuoi sempre interessantissimi interventi: la tua opinione è tenuta in alta considerazione
    ​Avete finito?
    Mmf.

Utente Scoiattolo L'avatar di felixvercetti
    Registrato il
    12-03
    Io ne ho un altro che farà felici i sonari:

Here we go. VG247 has been told that PlayStation 4 has a 50% raw power advantage over Xbox 720, based on information out of CES.

If latest rumours regarding next generation hardware are to be believed, the next PlayStation is to be significantly more powerful that the next Xbox.

Developer sources, speaking after meetings at CES, have told VG247 that the next PlayStation, codenamed Orbis, will have a run-capability of 1.84 teraflops. Conversely, the next Xbox, codenamed Durango, will be able to achieve 1.23 teraflops.

If true, these numbers mean PlayStation 4 will have a 50% raw, computational power advantage over Xbox 720.

While PS4 will have greater grunt that 720, however, the Microsoft machine has significantly more RAM at 8Gb, we’ve been told. Our source said that 3Gb is reserved for the OS, apps and security, leaving 4-5Gb for games.

Orbis will have 4Gb of RAM, said our source, of which 1Gb will be reserved for for OS, security and apps, leaving some 3Gb for games.

Both machines will supposedly have have the ability to read 100Gb Blu-ray discs.

Durango is apparently based on the Radeon HD 8770 GPU.

PlayStation 4 has been previously rumoured to be built on AMD’s A10 APU.

It was recently claimed that the two machines are to be announced in late March. It’s widely assumed that both consoles will launch in November this year.

VG247 is under the impression that several media outlets are in possession of documents related to Durango from CES and are currently working on major leak stories.

Registrato il
    12-08
    Mi sembra impossibile un simile scarto di potenza tra le due, a meno che Sony continui imperterrita la sua strategia del "facciamo le cose alla cazzo di cane", ovvero lanciando la PS4 a 600€, il che vorrebbe dire la fine di Sony

Utente Boo L'avatar di the imperator
    Registrato il
    10-06
    mi sembra un pò strano.

PSN: Imperator91 || Xbox Live: Imperator77 || Wii U ID: Stinox
    3DS: 3067-7584-6906 / Stinox

In Game: Monster Hunter Gen [3DS], Dragon Age Origins [PC], Destiny [PS4].

Utente Scoiattolo L'avatar di felixvercetti
    Registrato il
    12-03
    Citazione alastor7000 Visualizza Messaggio
    Mi sembra impossibile un simile scarto di potenza tra le due, a meno che Sony continui imperterrita la sua strategia del "facciamo le cose alla cazzo di cane", ovvero lanciando la PS4 a 600€, il che vorrebbe dire la fine di Sony
    50% di scarto e più del doppio della ram su 720, qualcosa non quadra.

Registrato il
    12-08
    Citazione felixvercetti Visualizza Messaggio
    50% di scarto e più del doppio della ram su 720, qualcosa non quadra.
    Soprattutto 3 gb di ram per il SO, manco un PC ha bisogno di tanta ram

Bannato
    Registrato il
    07-12
    Visto che siamo in tema dico la mia, per me le due prossime a livello hw saranno pressoché uguali, Sony non è + nel momento d'oro e leader del mercato come veniva da ps2 e non può lanciare idee proprietarie come lo erano il br ed il cell, percui entrambe si appoggeranno ad amd/nvidia.
    Sul lato prezzo anche qua penso saranno all'incirca uguali, con i multipiatta a livello grafico uguali senza le sostanziale differenze viste in questa gen tra 360/ps3.

Quello che farà la differenza tra le due console saranno i titoli di lancio esclusivi ed i servizi multimediali, ormai sempre più richiesti al giorno d'oggi, forse quasi a livello del pure gaming.
    E qui sarà una scelta dura.

Utente Boo L'avatar di the imperator
    Registrato il
    10-06
    Visto che siamo in tema dico la mia, per me le due prossime a livello hw saranno pressoché uguali, Sony non è + nel momento d'oro e leader del mercato come veniva da ps2 e non può lanciare idee proprietarie come lo erano il br ed il cell, percui entrambe si appoggeranno ad amd/nvidia.
    Sul lato prezzo anche qua penso saranno all'incirca uguali, con i multipiatta a livello grafico uguali senza le sostanziale differenze viste in questa gen tra 360/ps3.

Quello che farà la differenza tra le due console saranno i titoli di lancio esclusivi ed i servizi multimediali, ormai sempre più richiesti al giorno d'oggi, forse quasi a livello del pure gaming.
    E qui sarà una scelta dura.
    Per quanto riguarda i servizi, spero che sony si dia un gran da fare. L'xbox adesso con tutti gli aggiornamenti e la dash nuova è diventata perfetta.

PSN: Imperator91 || Xbox Live: Imperator77 || Wii U ID: Stinox
    3DS: 3067-7584-6906 / Stinox

In Game: Monster Hunter Gen [3DS], Dragon Age Origins [PC], Destiny [PS4].

Pag 3 di 34 PrimoPrimo 12345613 ... UltimoUltimo