Visualizzazione risultati da 76 a 90 di 511

Discussione: I migliori Anime secondo Little Japan

Cambio titolo
    Utente L'avatar di sarrasine
    Registrato il
    06-10
    Citazione the dark player Visualizza Messaggio
    proporrei code geass
    domani ti presenti accompagnato dai genitori.

ब̊̉̊̉̊̉̊̉̊ब̊̉̊̉̊̉̊̉̊ब̊̉̊̉̊̉̊̉̊
    ब̊̉̊̉̊̉̊̉̊ब̊̉̊̉̊̉̊̉̊ब̊̉̊̉̊̉̊̉̊ब̊̉̊̉̊̉̊̉̊ब̊̉̊̉̊̉̊̉̊
    ब̊̉̊̉̊̉̊̉̊ब̊̉̊̉̊̉̊̉̊ब̊̉̊̉̊̉̊̉̊ब̊̉̊̉̊̉̊̉̊ब̊̉̊̉̊̉̊̉̊ब̊̉̊̉̊̉̊̉̊ब̊̉̊̉̊̉̊̉̊ब̊̉̊̉̊̉̊̉̊
    ब̊̉̊̉̊̉̊̉̊ब̊̉̊̉̊̉̊̉̊ब̊̉̊̉̊̉̊̉̊ब̊̉̊̉̊̉̊̉̊ब̊̉̊̉̊̉̊̉̊ब̊̉̊̉̊̉̊̉̊ब̊̉̊̉̊̉̊̉̊ब̊̉̊̉̊̉̊̉̊

little girl L'avatar di the dark player
    Registrato il
    01-07
    Citazione sarrasine Visualizza Messaggio
    domani ti presenti accompagnato dai genitori.
    come vuole lei signore

捧げる L'avatar di RaffoBaffo
    Registrato il
    05-09
    +1 GitS

絶対大丈夫だよ! L'avatar di Shinji-kun81
    Registrato il
    01-08
    Citazione naxxer Visualizza Messaggio
    ho già preparato una scheda per domani
    vi ricordo che potete candidare un anime dopo 3 giorni da una candidatura! fate le schede con calma e non postatele tutti insieme che altrimenti si crea il caos!

Hail to the Prophet L'avatar di Asriel
    Registrato il
    11-03
    Vedere Sarrasine e Melchior votare Gunbuster mi ha convinto a vederlo.

Non me lo immaginavo proprio come un titolo da Melchior, ora mi incuriosisce molto.

Utente del 1991.non 1987 L'avatar di Pes 87
    Registrato il
    02-06
    Piú uno per gits

"That's a bat pun" L'avatar di naxxer
    Registrato il
    03-11
    Citazione Shinji-kun81 Visualizza Messaggio
    vi ricordo che potete candidare un anime dopo 3 giorni da una candidatura! fate le schede con calma e non postatele tutti insieme che altrimenti si crea il caos!
    la posterò sul tardi
    gg yamato
    GG

lululu L'avatar di the fury
    Registrato il
    07-04
    Ma Evangelion ormai ha già vinto??

Fadeaway
    Ospite
    Citazione sarrasine Visualizza Messaggio
    Spoiler:
    jesus lain died for your sins. a shame you seemed an honest man
    Spoiler:
    I didn't seem to understand after all. Hell, my memory is so shitty that even now i can't seem to understand. Though I don't seem the lying kind either, so you can believe me when i say that i will rewatch it one day. Prob.

Procrastinatore L'avatar di megatonante
    Registrato il
    11-07
    +1 a GITS, Evangelion, Lain

Sawari Neko
    Ospite
    Citazione Fadeaway Visualizza Messaggio
    Spoiler:
    I didn't seem to understand after all. Hell, my memory is so shitty that even now i can't seem to understand. Though I don't seem the lying kind either, so you can believe me when i say that i will rewatch it one day. Prob.
    Spoiler:
    Lain isn't realistic. Have you seen many fish in Lain ? In real life, there are many different species of fish. One would assume that a show dedicated to philosophy and existentialism would take more time to learn about the intricacies of sea life. Instead, you get a garbage plot centered around a little girl, shallow questions about the meaning of identity and communication, there is very little dialogue, and animals in general are under represented. Do we even see the sea once in Lain ? I can't remember, probably because almost no time was dedicated to it. This is without mentioning that most fans of Lain seem to appreciate this show because the hero is a little girl ("moe", as they call it), they can't even stop and think about our world, its meaning. Calling this show "deep" is an aberration.

Fadeaway
    Ospite
    Ma Eva è già sopra al +10 su, non infierite sul suo cadavere.

Citazione Sawari Neko Visualizza Messaggio
    Spoiler:
    Lain isn't realistic. Have you seen many fish in Lain ? In real life, there are many different species of fish. One would assume that a show dedicated to philosophy and existentialism would take more time to learn about the intricacies of sea life. Instead, you get a garbage plot centered around a little girl, shallow questions about the meaning of identity and communication, there is very little dialogue, and animals in general are under represented. Do we even see the sea once in Lain ? I can't remember, probably because almost no time was dedicated to it. This is without mentioning that most fans of Lain seem to appreciate this show because the hero is a little girl ("moe", as they call it), they can't even stop and think about our world, its meaning. Calling this show "deep" is an aberration.
    Spoiler:
    I guess i'm guilty of liking it mainly because the protagonist is a little girl, yeah.
    Ultima modifica di Fadeaway; 29-06-2012 alle 18:12:55

Utente L'avatar di sarrasine
    Registrato il
    06-10
    Citazione Sawari Neko Visualizza Messaggio
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    shit just got real.

ब̊̉̊̉̊̉̊̉̊ब̊̉̊̉̊̉̊̉̊ब̊̉̊̉̊̉̊̉̊
    ब̊̉̊̉̊̉̊̉̊ब̊̉̊̉̊̉̊̉̊ब̊̉̊̉̊̉̊̉̊ब̊̉̊̉̊̉̊̉̊ब̊̉̊̉̊̉̊̉̊

Procrastinatore L'avatar di megatonante
    Registrato il
    11-07
    Evangelion si merita di arrivare a 15, bugiardo chi dice il contrario.

shame of IIDX L'avatar di Gti90
    Registrato il
    08-06
    >post in inglese su little japan
    Ultima modifica di Gti90; 29-06-2012 alle 18:51:50

Pag 6 di 35 PrimoPrimo ... 345678916 ... UltimoUltimo