Scary creepypasta is scary (cose da evitare di leggere prima di dormire...) - Pag 8
  • In diretta da GamesVillage.it
    • News
    • -
    • In Evidenza
    • -
    • Recensioni
    • -
    • RetroGaming
    • -
    • Anteprime
    • -
    • Video
    • -
    • Cinema

Pag 8 di 34 PrimoPrimo ... 56789101118 ... UltimoUltimo
Visualizzazione risultati da 106 a 120 di 502

Discussione: Scary creepypasta is scary (cose da evitare di leggere prima di dormire...)

Cambio titolo
    GUARÐIAN OF THE BLIND L'avatar di Zack_ultimatesoldier
    Registrato il
    10-02
    Anzi riposto qui,tanto perche ho sempre la sfiga di postare a fondo pagina

altri classiconi,ma se non ve li leggete stanotte non fanno il minimo effetto

Spoiler:
    One day, a man on a business trip checked into his motel. The receptionist was nice enough when she told him that his room was number 14, but suddenly got very serious. Deadly serious. She told the man to not go in room 13. The man, now baffled, agreed and went to his room.
    On his way to his room, curiosity overwhelmed him and he decided to look through the keyhole in the door of room 13. After all, there wasn't any harm, he figured. When he looked through, all he saw was the back of woman with pale white skin. The man decided that was enough and went to his room.

The next day, as he went to check out, he decided to look through the keyhole again. This time, all he saw was red. He assumed she had seen him and put something red over the hole, so he walked away. This decision saved his life.

When he got to the desk, the woman behind it saw the look on his face, and said "you looked through the keyhole, didn't you?"

He nodded. She sighed and said "That room is haunted, one day a man and his wife checked into that room, and the man murdered the wife. But there was something different about these people: they were white all over except for their eyes, because their eyes were completely red."

Spoiler:
    The Bad Dream

"Daddy, I had a bad dream."

You blink your eyes and pull up on your elbows. Your clock glows red in the darkness — it's 3:23. "Do you want to climb into bed and tell me about it?"

"No, Daddy."

The oddness of the situation wakes you up more fully. You can barely make out your daughter's pale form in the darkness of your room. "Why not sweetie?"

"Because in my dream, when I told you about the dream, the thing wearing Mommy's skin sat up."

For a moment, you feel paralyzed; you can't take your eyes off of your daughter. The covers behind you begin to shift.

Spoiler:

The Murderer

You are home alone, and you hear on the news about the profile of a murderer who is on the loose.

You look out the sliding glass doors to your backyard, and you notice a man standing out in the snow. He fits the profile of the murderer exactly, and he is smiling at you.

You gulp, picking up the phone to your right and dialing 911.

You look back out the glass as you press the phone to your ear, and notice he is much closer to you now.

You then drop the phone in shock.

There are no footprints in the snow.

It's his reflection.

Spoiler:
    The Girl in the Photograph

One school day, a boy named Tom was sitting in class and doing math. It was six more minutes until after school. As he was doing his homework, something caught his eye.
    His desk was next to the window, and he turned and looked to the grass outside. It looked like a picture. When school was over, he ran to the spot where he saw it. He ran fast so that no one else could grab it.
    He picked it up and smiled. It had a picture of the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. She had a dress with tights on and red shoes, and her hand was formed into a peace sign.
    She was so beautiful he wanted to meet her, so he ran all over the school and asked everyone if they knew her or have ever seen her before. But everyone he asked said "no." He was devastated.
    When he was home, he asked his older sister if she knew the girl, but unfortunately she also said "no." It was very late, so Tom walked up the stairs, placed the picture on his bedside table and went to sleep.
    In the middle of the night Tom was awakened by a tap on his window. It was like a nail tapping. He got scared. After the tapping he heard a giggle. He saw a shadow near his window, so he got out of his bed, walked toward his window, opened it up and followed the giggling. By the time he reached it, it was gone.
    The next day again he asked his neighbors if they knew her. Everybody said, "Sorry, no." When his mother came home he even asked her if she knew her. She said "no." He went to his room, placed the picture on his desk and fell asleep.
    Once again he was awakened by a tapping. He took the picture and followed the giggling. He walked across the road, when suddenly he got hit by a car. He was dead with the picture in his hand.
    The driver got out of the car and tried to help him, but it was too late. Suddenly he saw the picture and picked it up.
    He saw a cute girl holding up three fingers.

Spoiler:
    Baby Doll

In rural southern Illinois a toy company began selling "realistic" baby dolls to expectant mothers. But apparently after the mother had her child the toy baby would start crying. Eventually the "rocking motion" advertised to calm it down wouldn't work, and you couldn't get it to stop without shaking it. Eventually when it started crying the parent would have to beat it, and the beatings and thrashings would have to get harder and harder to get it to be quiet. The only thing that seemed to shut the baby doll up permanently was the bash its head against the wall to destroy whatever mechanism triggered the crying. On more than one occasion though, neighbors called the authorities to report child abuse, and when the police arrived they found the bloody remains of infants smeared across the walls and the floor. In most cases the mother couldn't understand why the police were there, she just "got rid of the stupid doll" as she rocked a baby-shaped bundle in her arms.

ce n era una molto carina in flash ma non credo la ritroverò mai

Rosario+Vampire Fan L'avatar di Crinos98
    Registrato il
    08-08
    Ah sì, BEN
    Ne avevo letto una parte, ma poi non sono più riuscito a continuarla.

Chi mi spiega la quarta del post sopra a questo?
    Non riesco a capire il finale.
    Ultima modifica di Crinos98; 19-03-2012 alle 15:03:24
    Potevano scegliere fra il disonore e la guerra. Hanno scelto il disonore e avranno la guerra.
    - Winston Churchill

Eheheheh! La Svizzera! Eheheheh
    !
    - Me Stesso

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Vecchio utente L'avatar di Dexter89
    Registrato il
    09-04
    Citazione Crinos98 Visualizza Messaggio
    Ah sì, BEN
    Ne avevo letto una parte, ma poi non sono più riuscito a continuarla.

Chi mi spiega la quarta del post sopra a questo?
    Non riesco a capire il finale.
    Il tipo trova una foto di una ragazza in posa con le dita a "V", quello che lui scambia come segno della pace.
    Quando però viene investito, l'uomo che lo investe quando vede la voto nota una ragazza in posa, ma con la mano con tre dita alzate (evidentemente il conto delle persone che ha "ucciso").

Ho abbandonato il forum. Se per qualsiasi esigenza dovete contattarmi, potete farlo inviandomi un mp e sperare che una volta all'anno io riapra l'account

Capitano di Ventura L'avatar di Kronos21
    Registrato il
    08-07
    SCP wiki finisce diretto nei preferiti, veramente molto interessante come sito. E' molto lovecraftiano

Trunks_20
    Ospite
    In ogni caso, non so se è stato già postato e sicuramente è olderrimo per chi vuole un po' di brividi, comunque esiste www.occhirossi.it, che contiene una raccolta di tutti i profili biografici dei più spietati e squilibrati serial killer. I brividi provengono principalmente dalla veridicitá delle storie
    Ultima modifica di Trunks_20; 19-03-2012 alle 17:55:56

I Hope I Never Get Sober. L'avatar di Antorugby10
    Registrato il
    06-07
    E' impossibile resistere a queste storie, puoi essere anche da solo al buio, ma sarai sempre curioso.
    Tipo me ora, mi odio e odio anche voi, stronzi.
    EDIT: Una simpatica e di poco conto era su 9gag qualche giorno fa:
    Senti la voce di tua madre che ti chiama dalla cucina, stai per andare, ma un paio di secondi dopo senti la stessa voce che ti chiama dalla stanza da letto e dice "Non andare, ho sentito anche io quella voce"
    Cosa fai?

Myuer
    Ospite
    Citazione Antorugby10 Visualizza Messaggio
    E' impossibile resistere a queste storie, puoi essere anche da solo al buio, ma sarai sempre curioso.
    Senti la voce di tua madre che ti chiama dalla cucina, stai per andare, ma un paio di secondi dopo senti la stessa voce che ti chiama dalla stanza da letto e dice "Non andare, ho sentito anche io quella voce"
    Cosa fai?
    Vado in cucina.

Bannato
    Registrato il
    03-12
    Cosa fai?
    Penso che mi ammazzerei sul posto

Io sapevo quella del ragazzo che torna a casa da scuola, è tutto buio e si mette a chiamare sua madre per vedere se è in casa. Lei risponde, allora lui sale le scale e non vedendo nessuno la richiama, lei risponde nuovamente e la voce proviene dalla stanza in fondo al corridoio. A quel punto il ragazzo si avvia verso la camera, peró proprio in quel momento sente la porta dell'entrata aprirsie e la voce di sua mamma che gli dice che è arrivata.
    A quel punto si allontana dalla porta e mentre se ne va la vede socchiudersi ed intravede un volto pallido nell'oscurità della stanza.

Registrato il
    06-07
    Citazione Myuer Visualizza Messaggio
    Vado in cucina.
    Le donne stanno sempre in cucina, no?
    Ma potrebbe anche essere il fantasma di una donna.

Myuer
    Ospite
    Le donne stanno sempre in cucina, no?
    Ma potrebbe anche essere il fantasma di una donna.
    Sì, ma chi mi dice che quella che ha sentito la stessa voce, l'ha detto per confondermi e farmi cadere nella sua trappola?

johnny freak
    Ospite
    peccato per la lingua... volevo leggere quella di majora mask... ma esiste in italiano?
    mi era piaciuta molto anche quella di pokemon oro

Registrato il
    06-07
    Citazione Myuer Visualizza Messaggio
    Sì, ma chi mi dice che quella che ha sentito la stessa voce, l'ha detto per confondermi e farmi cadere nella sua trappola?
    Potrebbe essere sempre il contrario.
    Citazione johnny freak Visualizza Messaggio
    peccato per la lingua... volevo leggere quella di majora mask... ma esiste in italiano?
    mi era piaciuta molto anche quella di pokemon oro
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ben-Dr...pp_10442206389
    La sto leggendo adesso anche io.

johnny freak
    Ospite

Utente L'avatar di Tankman
    Registrato il
    11-08
    Bene.
    Nonostante sapessi che mi sarei sentito inquieto per, diciamo, una settimana, mi sono avventurato qua.
    Inoltre, dopo aver letto un paio di storie (quella di Suicidal Mickey e di Dead Bart), provo ad andare su Facebook e che mi trovo? La homepage defacciata, così come la pagina home del mio account.
    Come dico sempre, addio sanità mentale
    Spoiler:
    C'è del marcio in Danimarca...

TheDarkness
    Ospite
    Cosa fai?
    Direi "No, vieni TU qui" e vedrei come si evolve la cosa

Pag 8 di 34 PrimoPrimo ... 56789101118 ... UltimoUltimo