Strana mail

Mi è arrivata la seguente:
    Auditor General,
    Bank of Africa.
    Burkina Faso ,
    West Africa Region.

Dear Friend ,
    Compliment of the season,

Good day and how are you doing with your family? Hope fine. Please let this message do not be a surprise to you because i got your contact information and lay all the trust in you before i decided to disclose this confidential and successful transaction to you.I am the Accountant General and later become the Auditor General of the above mentioned financial institution in my country.
    I decided to contact you over this financial transaction worth the sum of Nine Million United state Dollars ($9,000,000.) for our present future success.This is an abandoned fund that belongs to one of our bank foreign customers who died along with his entire family in Algeria Earthquake on 23 may 2003. Meanwhile i was very fortune to came across the deceased file when i was arranging the old and abandoned customers files of 2005-2006 in other to submit to the entire bank management for an official re-documentation.

Be obviously informed that it was stated in our BANKING POLICY and signed lawfully that if such fund remains unclaimed till the period of FOUR (4) years started counting from the date when the beneficiary died, the money will be transferred into the BANK TREASURY as an unclaimed fund. Besides,it is not authorized by the law guiding our bank for a citizen of Burkina Faso to make the claim of the fund.Request of you as a foreigner is necessary to apply for the claim and transfer of the fund smoothly into your reliable bank account as the Extended Relation and the
    Next of Kin to the deceased.And i have made inquiries about this deceased customer,and i have enough information for the success all i need is your co-operation and trust,i will guild you on how to go about it.Thanks, I expect your urgent communication,and let me know your mind. Please,if interested,get to me immediately so as to detailed you about the formalities involved in achieving success over this abandoned sum in our bank.My best regards to you and your family,

Reply Fast .
    Mr Ahmed .

Che cazzo è? Ho provato a tradurre, ma non capisco se la mandano a tutti o era un errore o che cazzo...
    Danke

Fifa 14 1 Vs 1: Games Week Milano Secondo Classificato. Fifa 13 2 Vs 2: Lucca Comics Secondo Classificato.
    Fifa 14 2 Vs 2: VGP Bologna Terzo Classificato. Fifa 13 2 Vs 2: Bologna VGP Primo Classificato.
    Fifa 13 2 Vs 2: VGP Conegliano Primo Classificato. Fifa 13 1 Vs 1: Games Week Milano Terzo Classificato.
    Fifa 13 2 Vs 2: VGP Torino Primo Classificato. Fifa 13 5 vs 5: Play Now Primo Classificato (1 Tab. sul campo cit.).

Bannato L'avatar di Lonely
    Registrato il
    02-07
    E' arrivata anche a me, sotto forma di cincillà.

Citazione valgy the one
    Mi è arrivata la seguente:
    Auditor General,
    Bank of Africa.
    Burkina Faso ,
    West Africa Region.

Dear Friend ,
    Compliment of the season,

Good day and how are you doing with your family? Hope fine. Please let this message do not be a surprise to you because i got your contact information and lay all the trust in you before i decided to disclose this confidential and successful transaction to you.I am the Accountant General and later become the Auditor General of the above mentioned financial institution in my country.
    I decided to contact you over this financial transaction worth the sum of Nine Million United state Dollars ($9,000,000.) for our present future success.This is an abandoned fund that belongs to one of our bank foreign customers who died along with his entire family in Algeria Earthquake on 23 may 2003. Meanwhile i was very fortune to came across the deceased file when i was arranging the old and abandoned customers files of 2005-2006 in other to submit to the entire bank management for an official re-documentation.

Be obviously informed that it was stated in our BANKING POLICY and signed lawfully that if such fund remains unclaimed till the period of FOUR (4) years started counting from the date when the beneficiary died, the money will be transferred into the BANK TREASURY as an unclaimed fund. Besides,it is not authorized by the law guiding our bank for a citizen of Burkina Faso to make the claim of the fund.Request of you as a foreigner is necessary to apply for the claim and transfer of the fund smoothly into your reliable bank account as the Extended Relation and the
    Next of Kin to the deceased.And i have made inquiries about this deceased customer,and i have enough information for the success all i need is your co-operation and trust,i will guild you on how to go about it.Thanks, I expect your urgent communication,and let me know your mind. Please,if interested,get to me immediately so as to detailed you about the formalities involved in achieving success over this abandoned sum in our bank.My best regards to you and your family,

Reply Fast .
    Mr Ahmed .

Che cazzo è? Ho provato a tradurre, ma non capisco se la mandano a tutti o era un errore o che cazzo...
    Danke
    La mandano a tutti, è una fregatura.

Bannato L'avatar di spawn 10
    Registrato il
    12-03
    strana

Videogamer collezionista L'avatar di valgy the one
    Registrato il
    05-06
    ma cosa chiede?
    phissing? ( o come cazzo si scrive)

Fifa 14 1 Vs 1: Games Week Milano Secondo Classificato. Fifa 13 2 Vs 2: Lucca Comics Secondo Classificato.
    Fifa 14 2 Vs 2: VGP Bologna Terzo Classificato. Fifa 13 2 Vs 2: Bologna VGP Primo Classificato.
    Fifa 13 2 Vs 2: VGP Conegliano Primo Classificato. Fifa 13 1 Vs 1: Games Week Milano Terzo Classificato.
    Fifa 13 2 Vs 2: VGP Torino Primo Classificato. Fifa 13 5 vs 5: Play Now Primo Classificato (1 Tab. sul campo cit.).

Biało-czerwony L'avatar di Occasus
    Registrato il
    06-05
    Messaggio spammoso per una truffa. Cestina senza problemi
    ▒▒▒ ORGOGLIO BIANCOROSSO ▒▒▒

Bannato L'avatar di ZeRoDaMaGe
    Registrato il
    02-07
    ...Ho letto un articolo intero su questo tipo di phishing!! L'esempio era praticamente identico.... ma cioe, te pensavi che fosse vero? Presa per il culo al 110%.. Praticamente ti dice che ti vuole trasferire una somma di denaro di una famiglia che viveva in Africa. E ovviamente te dovresti dargli i dati del tuo conto in banca..........

Chaos Reigns L'avatar di MrDarkBlue
    Registrato il
    07-04
    Sembra una di quelle truffe, che fanno vedere a striscia.

Videogamer collezionista L'avatar di valgy the one
    Registrato il
    05-06
    no zerodamage, manco l'ho tradotta
    cmq stateci attenti anche voi allora...

Utente
    Registrato il
    06-03
    truffa...
    se ne hai voglia segnala ai postali...

KihanJi
    Ospite
    ma c'è ancora gente che si chiede se sia vera?

   L'avatar di ElSaxo
    Registrato il
    09-04
    David Martins <[email protected]>
    23 giu (2 giorni fa)

Hi, Pardon me for not having the pleasure of knowing your mindset before making you this offer and it is utterly confidential and genuine by virtue of its nature.

I write to solicit your assistance in a funds transfer deal involving us � 4,546,810.00 (Four Million five hundred and fourty six thousand eight hundred and ten Euro).This funds has been stashed out of the excess profit made last year by my branch office the International Commercial Bank which I am the manager.

I have already submitted an approved end of the year report for the year 2005 to my head office here in Madrid-Spain and they will never know of this excess. I have since then, placed this amount on a Non-Investment Account without a beneficiary.

Upon your response, I will configure your name on our database as holder
    of the Non-Investment Account. I will then guide you on how to apply to my head office for the Account Closure/ bank-to-bank remittance of the funds to your designated bank account. If you concur with this proposal, I intend for you to retain 30% of the funds while 70% shall be for me.

Kindly forward your response to: [email protected]

With Regards,

David Martins.

Quasi quasi gli rispondo anche di no.
    Firma rimossa per peso eccedente il limite imposto dal Regolamento (40960 byte).
    fullmetalshinigami

Y2J Lionheart
    Ospite
    Mi sara arrivata giusto una quindicina di volte

Cestinala e non se ne parla piu

M.I.L.F. HUNTER L'avatar di Maxjkd
    Registrato il
    07-03
    Ma in un qualche modo si può denunciare 'sta gente avendo solo l'indirizzo e-mail?

♥ Jenna ♥ L'avatar di Figoz91
    Registrato il
    05-07
    Citazione alex190
    La mandano a tutti, è una fregatura.
    Già

Pag 1 di 2 12 UltimoUltimo