• -
    • Anteprime
    • -
    • Video
    • -
    • Cinema

Pag 25 di 35 PrimoPrimo ... 1522232425262728 ... UltimoUltimo
Visualizzazione risultati da 361 a 375 di 513

Discussione: [1][Wii] Xenoblade - Topic Ufficiale - Uscito Jap!

Cambio titolo
    Bannato
    Registrato il
    01-09
    Ok, sto ufficialmente conservando soldi per il Wii.
    Xenoblade da quello che ho visto finora mi vale benissimo l'acquisto della console da solo.
    Le locations citano palesemente quelle degli altri Xeno ;_;
    Nisan ;_; è identica ;_; manca solo la cattedrale ;_;

Rotom è Leggenda L'avatar di -onthevoice-
    Registrato il
    12-05
    Citazione kenji1987 Visualizza Messaggio
    Some details:

- Mitsuda is only composing the ending vocal theme. He only joined the project at the tail end, because they decided on the "Xeno" name (lol cash in). They auditioned for a female singer, and a vocalist named Sarah Lim will be singing the ending theme.

- Shinomura is not the sole composer on the soundtrack. There are "many composers" contributing to the soundtrack because of the scope of the music required, but none of them are named. There will be music variations between night and day for each area, as well as battle theme changes depending on the progress in a battle. In total there are over 90 tracks in the game.

stanno facendo un gran lavoro con la ost :0
    Beh, oddio, spero che il totale di 90 non includa tutte le variazioni tra giorno e notte, altrimenti non sarebbe niente di che, anzi
    Comunque ottima questa cosa delle musiche diverse, l'ho apprezzata moltissimo in Pokémon e sarebbe bello trovarla anche in altri titoli

Robaccia di Shuffle
    Sfide progressive:
    Celebi - Diancie 1 2 - Darkrai - Giratina Forma Alterata - Giratina Forma Originale - Incineroar - Keldeo Forma Risoluta 1 2 - Kyurem - Latias - Meloetta Forma Canto - Mew - Volcanion
    Consigli vari: Cambia abilità e potenziamenti 1 2 3 4 - Pokémaratona 1 2 - Meowth (livello 37)
    Documenti utili: Aggiornamenti e drop rate - Abilità e loro potenziamenti - Subreddit

◕‿‿◕ L'avatar di kenji1987
    Registrato il
    04-05
    Citazione -onthevoice- Visualizza Messaggio
    Beh, oddio, spero che il totale di 90 non includa tutte le variazioni tra giorno e notte, altrimenti non sarebbe niente di che, anzi
    Comunque ottima questa cosa delle musiche diverse, l'ho apprezzata moltissimo in Pokémon e sarebbe bello trovarla anche in altri titoli
    umm, le ost sono di circa 50 pezzi in genere, se questo ne ha 90 ci balli?

gli scans
    http://img206.imagevenue.com/img.php...122_595lo.jpg#
    http://img209.imagevenue.com/img.php...122_151lo.jpg#

bello l'artwork nel primo scan, in alto, faccia di shulk a parte

alla fine sto gioco sembra abbia strappato un bel budget da nintendo, sono contento

Registrato il
    04-05
    ancora info

Xenoblade, the new Wii RPG designed by veteran game producer Tetsuya Takahashi, is more or less complete -- the Japanese version, that is. With most of the hard work behind him, the man behind the Xenosaga series sat down with Famitsu magazine this week to talk about his newest game's soundtrack -- and composers Yoko Shimomura (Kingdom Hearts) and Yasunori Mitsuda (Xenogears and Xenosaga Episode I) joined him for the interview.
    "I wanted the soundtrack to have a different atmosphere from the games I've worked on up to now, and that's why I asked Shimomura to be our main contributor," Takahashi said. "Once development began to gather steam, we got to a point where we had to pick a title from a list of candidates. In the end, we decided to include 'Xeno' as a sort of symbol for the game. I wanted it to have some sort of aspect in common with the Xeno games of the past, and around that time I also realized that the ending wouldn't work without a vocal song. All that combined meant that Mitsuda was the only person I could really ask."

"It definitely feels like high fantasy, what with all the pristine nature and clear blue skies," Shimomura said about the game. "Yet, at the same time, you look at the tentative list of track names and there's titles lke 'Shoulder Map' and 'Shin Meadow,' and I thought someone was joking with me at first! I remember how odd it all seemed when I learned about how the game takes place atop the bodies of giant gods."

Xenoblade's score consists of around 90 tracks, with Shimomura leading a group of composers for the in-game music and Mitsuda producing the ending tune, which is sung by one Sarah Lim. "The game was mostly complete by the time I came along," Mitsuda commented. "The feel of the game was already set in stone, of course, but I still asked if I could read the script first, which turned out to be absolutely huge -- I didn't know if I could get myself to read through all of it, but I managed it anyway. It's a really epic tale, very much a Takahashi production."

For Shimomura, Xenoblade was a chance to experiment with sounds that don't normally appear in her work. "The game's structured around this clash between man and machine, so I'm putting in a lot of sounds I don't normally use alongside electric guitars to give the music a confrontational nuance," she said.

The toughest track to make? According to Shimomura, a piece that plays near the start of the game, through the tutorial. "I had a request from Takahashi for this incredibly long track -- long for me, anyway; around nine minutes," she recalled. "It had to match up with a movie, too, so I was all 'No way I can do nine minutes!' Then his request changed; he said to me 'I still need nine minutes, but change it up in the middle,' so now he was basically requesting two songs from me!"

Xenoblade is due out in Japan on June 10; no US date has been confirmed yet.

ho trovato anche una sarah lim su youtube, se è la stessa è coreana e ha una bella voce
    Ultima modifica di kenji1987; 12-05-2010 alle 19:29:14

Rotom è Leggenda L'avatar di -onthevoice-
    Registrato il
    12-05
    Citazione kenji1987 Visualizza Messaggio
    umm, le ost sono di circa 50 pezzi in genere, se questo ne ha 90 ci balli?
    Omg, mi sa che ho failato, effettivamente hai ragione
    Dovrei pensare prima di aprire bocca

Robaccia di Shuffle
    Sfide progressive:
    Celebi - Diancie 1 2 - Darkrai - Giratina Forma Alterata - Giratina Forma Originale - Incineroar - Keldeo Forma Risoluta 1 2 - Kyurem - Latias - Meloetta Forma Canto - Mew - Volcanion
    Consigli vari: Cambia abilità e potenziamenti 1 2 3 4 - Pokémaratona 1 2 - Meowth (livello 37)
    Documenti utili: Aggiornamenti e drop rate - Abilità e loro potenziamenti - Subreddit

Utente L'avatar di black hell
    Registrato il
    11-04
    io già ballo con 50/60 tracce, con 90 ci faccio un festino
    Speriamo bene. Da quello che ho sentito fino ad ora (due pezzi) mi piace molto l'OST.
    Dai, ottobre in America è una data plausibile no?
    Spoiler:
    no...

meruem
    Ospite
    Bello, bello tre volte bello.
    Ad esclusione dei volti dei protagonisti negli artwork (dubito comunque che in-game la cosa si noti molto. Almeno spero . Ho finito a con grandissime difficoltà Soma Bringer proprio per via del cd orripilante, oltre che ad alcuni dungeon veramente pesanti) ad ogni nuova news il gioco si preannuncia davvero un capolavoro. Sulla storia poi penso che ad occhi chiusi si può certamente dire che sarà meravigliosa.

Citazione black hell Visualizza Messaggio
    Spoiler:
    no...
    So di essere ovvio ma a meno che non abbiano già iniziato la traduzione, prima di sei mesi non uscirà in America.

Pessimista a ragione. L'avatar di Jeff
    Registrato il
    07-04
    io già ballo con 50/60 tracce, con 90 ci faccio un festino
    Speriamo bene. Da quello che ho sentito fino ad ora (due pezzi) mi piace molto l'OST.
    Spoiler:
    no...
    Dipende. Di quale anno?
    I'm not the postmaster, I'm some poor bastard who's the victim of some stupid...experiment. What a place! What a situation! What kind of man would put a known criminal in charge of a major branch of government? Apart from, say, the average voter.
    Moist Von Lipwig, Going Postal [Terry Pratchett]

Registrato il
    04-05
    DI QUEST'ANNO

dai che annunciano la data all'E3 >___>

Registrato il
    11-04
    ma si dai, americano entro quest'anno. Si si.
    Spoiler:
    Febbraio 2011

Registrato il
    04-05
    ma si dai, americano entro quest'anno. Si si.
    Spoiler:
    Febbraio 2011
    mi starebbe bene, basta che sia nei primi mesi del 2011

almeno però si sa con certezza che arriverà XD voglio vedere il gioco alla conferenza

EXEC_SPHILIA/. ♥ L'avatar di Glenn
    Registrato il
    10-02
    Xenoblade, the new Wii RPG designed by veteran game producer Tetsuya Takahashi, is more or less complete -- the Japanese version, that is. With most of the hard work behind him, the man behind the Xenosaga series sat down with Famitsu magazine this week to talk about his newest game's soundtrack -- and composers Yoko Shimomura (Kingdom Hearts) and Yasunori Mitsuda (Xenogears and Xenosaga Episode I) joined him for the interview.
    "I wanted the soundtrack to have a different atmosphere from the games I've worked on up to now, and that's why I asked Shimomura to be our main contributor," Takahashi said. "Once development began to gather steam, we got to a point where we had to pick a title from a list of candidates. In the end, we decided to include 'Xeno' as a sort of symbol for the game. I wanted it to have some sort of aspect in common with the Xeno games of the past, and around that time I also realized that the ending wouldn't work without a vocal song. All that combined meant that Mitsuda was the only person I could really ask."

"It definitely feels like high fantasy, what with all the pristine nature and clear blue skies," Shimomura said about the game. "Yet, at the same time, you look at the tentative list of track names and there's titles lke 'Shoulder Map' and 'Shin Meadow,' and I thought someone was joking with me at first! I remember how odd it all seemed when I learned about how the game takes place atop the bodies of giant gods."

Xenoblade's score consists of around 90 tracks, with Shimomura leading a group of composers for the in-game music and Mitsuda producing the ending tune, which is sung by one Sarah Lim. "The game was mostly complete by the time I came along," Mitsuda commented. "The feel of the game was already set in stone, of course, but I still asked if I could read the script first, which turned out to be absolutely huge -- I didn't know if I could get myself to read through all of it, but I managed it anyway. It's a really epic tale, very much a Takahashi production."

For Shimomura, Xenoblade was a chance to experiment with sounds that don't normally appear in her work. "The game's structured around this clash between man and machine, so I'm putting in a lot of sounds I don't normally use alongside electric guitars to give the music a confrontational nuance," she said.

The toughest track to make? According to Shimomura, a piece that plays near the start of the game, through the tutorial. "I had a request from Takahashi for this incredibly long track -- long for me, anyway; around nine minutes," she recalled. "It had to match up with a movie, too, so I was all 'No way I can do nine minutes!' Then his request changed; he said to me 'I still need nine minutes, but change it up in the middle,' so now he was basically requesting two songs from me!"

Xenoblade is due out in Japan on June 10; no US date has been confirmed yet.

Registrato il
    11-04
    news già postata poco più sopra

Registrato il
    04-05
    dunque dunque.. nuovo trailer con la presentazione del battle system!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXRgAOPHlg8

e le info qui
    http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/201...battle_system/
    http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...postcount=2497

poi nuove immagini, oltre a dei dettagli sulla soundtrack bonus che conterrà un'illustrazione di Tanaka (e forse era questa la chicca per gli xenofan annunciata tempo fa)
    http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/201...eing_marketed/

ci sono pure degli scans che appena trovo a una risoluzione non microscopica lo posto

devo dire che il bs non mi piace molto...

la combo attacchi automatici + impossibilità di cambiare party leader durante lo scontro + flashforward delle situazioni critiche mi ha ucciso . __ .

sul sito ufficiale c'è una nuova traccia musicale
    http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/sx4j/index.html
    Ultima modifica di kenji1987; 19-05-2010 alle 13:51:46

Registrato il
    11-04
    Carna a vita
    L'unico pg che userò (sempre se si potranno cambiare )

Pag 25 di 35 PrimoPrimo ... 1522232425262728 ... UltimoUltimo